#6 is Crucial for Substance Release
1. Prepare your brain to relax and reach an altered comfortable state. Hypnotherapy is very relaxing and enjoyable like going to a spa, so spend some time practicing relaxing. You may take a walk in nature, or you may choose to meditate. Meditation is very good as it gets the brain used to the same kind of relaxation that is done in hypnosis. You may also do Yoga or T'ai Chi.
2. Visualize or imagine what the new you will be like.
*You can think about this when you get up, during the day randomly, and when you go to bed.
*If you like to write, actually describe your intentions for the future and how much better it will be when your hypnotic goals have been met. You could pretend that it has already happened and say to yourself, now that I have....., I can....; other people .... You may make a list of the traits that you would like to embody and the activities you would like to undertake. (If you bought 3 sessions or more you will get a free journal, while supplies last)
*You could even make a video for yourself or to share on social media if you wish.
3. Pay attention to your dreams.
You may receive symbolic messages that would give you wisdom about your life, paths for you to take, limited beliefs that need to be released, fears or other information. Dreams can be a valuable means of transmitting information that's important to you subconsciously which would help strengthen and enhance the effectiveness of the hypnotic process.
4. Peruse my website www.hypnobythebay.com and click on the Learn More buttons.
5. Prepare a list of questions that you would like to discussion during your session.
6. If you are releasing a substance from your life, before your second session (which may be booked on the same day as the first), if you haven't already done so, you must take your last bit of the substance, i.e. your last cigarette, vape, drink, chew, sugary food/drink etc. and throw away everything associated with the habit and make small changes to the appearance of your home and maybe your office and vehicle. Since you will be a different person when you leave the session, a slightly different perhaps more attractive environment will support that concept and reward you for making this important change in your life! Some people have their car detailed after the session.
Note: There is no comment option here; but feel free to comment on my Facebook page.